A letter from our President and CEO, Mark Hietpas
June 12, 2020
To Our Valuable Members:
I would like to start by thanking our members for their patience and understanding during these last few months. We are committed to providing exceptional member service, while continuing to keep the safety of our staff, members and our communities top of mind during these unprecedented times.
As businesses in our communities continue to reopen, we believe that opening our lobbies with strict social distancing guidelines is the best approach to keeping our members and employees safe. Starting Monday, June 15th our lobbies will be open for non-routine transactions. Although we have come a long way since the initial closing of our lobbies on March 25th, we still need to be cautious. We are asking that members continue to utilize our online services, ATM, night deposits and our drive-thru services as much as possible.
What to expect when entering our lobbies:
- Every lobby vestibule will have a table with hand sanitizer on it. We ask that you to please sanitize your hands upon entering our lobbies.
- We have stickers on the floor to practice social distancing while waiting for a teller or member advisor.
- Wearing a face mask is optional. If you are wearing a face mask, we might need you to lower it for identification purposes.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask you stay home
- We have installed plastic guards on teller stations and member advisor desks.
- Our lobby furniture has been removed to ensure social distancing.
- Our restrooms are closed to the public.
Here are the hours by location effective Monday, June 15th- until further notice.
Kaukauna South Branch – 1616 Crooks Avenue, Kaukauna
Little Chute, Grand Chute, Wrightstown and DePere Branches
Lobby and Drive-thru
Kaukauna North Branch – 1000 Hyland Avenue, Kaukauna
CLOSED – ATM still available
Thank YOU for your membership and your continued trust and support of Unison Credit Union!
Unison Credit Union