Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Are you dreaming of owning your own home? Unison Credit Union can make your dream of home ownership a reality.
Adjustable rate mortgages are home loans in which the interest rate is adjusted based on the changes in the economic index. It can offer lower interest rates and a fixed payment for a certain period of time.
Here are some reasons an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) might be a good option for you:
• If interest rates are going down.
• If you intend to move or refinance within five years.
• If you plan to save during the first several years of the loan.
To apply for an adjustable rate mortgage, stop in at any of our five locations to speak with a Financial Services Representative or apply online by clicking the link below.
Apply online for an Adjustable Rate Mortgage »
• Low closing costs.
• Low down payment options.
• No PMI requirement.
• Bi–weekly payment option.